Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pottering Around

10 days 11 hours 12 mins 58 secs to the release of book 7 – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
Preparations to receive this book complete. All previous 6 books have been reread. Old notes from prior readings have been consulted. Few more theories added to the mix.

Harry Potter Movie 5 – Order of the Phoenix releases at midnight tonight. As much as I’d have loved to watch it then, getting up for work the next day would be torture. H, C and I have therefore settled for seeing it tomorrow. IMAX 3 D version of course! As with the book, preparations for the movie were made by watching the previous 4 over the past week.

Parents and bro get back from their vaykay this evening. Just when I was getting used to the peace and quite. I REALLY need to save up and get my own place. But that would mean curtailing my traveling, and I’m not sure I can do that!

Alarming observation:
I spent a few days trying to figure out who my new CEO reminds me of, and it struck me this morning – it’s my old VP from my previous job. The resemblance is uncanny – they could be siblings! They both have big personalities, but new CEO actually is a NICE person, doesn’t merely appear to be so, doesn’t treat me with casual indifference and doesn’t call me “Dar’lin” – thankfully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it freaky (but also fun) when you realize there are only a few set personalities in any given group...you can now spend time in boring meetings deciding who is who in this new group! and for added fun...play the 'which 'Friends' character are they' game?

Your Penguin Pal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...