Thursday, July 19, 2007

Babies Blooming

Just back from lunch with one of my ex colleagues from the Jays where he broke the news to me that he and his wife are expecting a baby around mid January next year. Am totally kicked by this news and HUGE Congratulations to the both of them!

I did have a nagging feeling that she was in the baking mode when we met 2 weeks ago, but held my tongue as the only indicator I was going by was a gut feeling and the fact that she was bigger than I had ever seen in the 5 years I've known her; and she's normally tres petite. I didn't quite want to confront her just based on that!!

This brings the total of “expected babies” up to a whopping 7, averaging at one every month from this September to next January!

Aunty Nix prolly needs to begin shopping wholesale for baby booties and buntings!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...