Thursday, May 17, 2007

New Season Resolutions

aWho says you can't make resolutions in the Spring? I think its the perfect time in fact. People are more likely to make more rational and realistic choices on a sunny afternoon sipping an ice tea than on a freezing winter night after 3 bottles of wine!

So here goes:
  • MUST LOOSE 10 LBS - this is non negotiable. I lost about 6 lbs when in India with all the walking around and climbing hills and 1000s of steps to get to temples etc. If I can do it on holiday when I'm not even trying, surely I can do it at home ??
  • MUST get drivers license - must must must.
  • Work on garden more
  • Clean out closet; Donate clothes that I haven't worn in 2 years. Accept that I will never ever fit into them again.
  • Buy closet organizer and install order in there.
  • Do NOT buy any more shoes/ clothes until above 2 points have been done.
  • Visit another province - even if just for a day or two.
  • Volunteer - at least 1 day a week until I find a job.
  • Finish writing my report for OISE - get certification as Adult Trainer.

Good Luck to me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...