Well, I spend an average of 5 hours each day surfing job sites and sending out resumes and in the balance time - I read!
Well why not? I DID come home from my adventures with 43 books in my bag so might as well get cracking with reading 'em all!
Some books I have read since I got home:
- Stuart McLean's Stories from the Vinyl Cafe - for a touch of Canadia!
- The Joy Luck Club - Amy Tan
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven - Mitch Ablom
- The Ex- Factor - Andrea Semple
- A Tale of Two Cities - Charles Dickens
- Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason - Helen Fielding
And, currently reading - The Pakistani Bride by Bapsi Sidhwa