Saturday, May 19, 2007

My Everyday Companions

Another question I get asked a lot since getting back is "What do you do everyday, now that you're home?"

Well, I spend an average of 5 hours each day surfing job sites and sending out resumes and in the balance time - I read!

Well why not? I DID come home from my adventures with 43 books in my bag so might as well get cracking with reading 'em all!

Some books I have read since I got home:

  • Stuart McLean's Stories from the Vinyl Cafe - for a touch of Canadia!
  • The Joy Luck Club - Amy Tan
  • The Five People You Meet in Heaven - Mitch Ablom
  • The Ex- Factor - Andrea Semple
  • A Tale of Two Cities - Charles Dickens
  • Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason - Helen Fielding

And, currently reading - The Pakistani Bride by Bapsi Sidhwa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...