Monday, April 20, 2009

Cameo

If you've been following the blog for a while, you already know that I have the capacity for some epic dreams. You only have to see here or here for proof. But last night, I had a first. A featured guest appearance by a blogger pal!

Yup, it was none other than Timorous Beastie who had a guest role in last night's dream sequence as a consultant helping me to kick off my new foundation to help kids with cancer. Beastie showed up at my dream office, plonked down (at my colleague's desk) and began typing out a launch plan for this new foundation. I believe she had everything decided in under 30 minutes after which she packed up and declared that she was leaving.

If that wasn't bizarre enough, that scene was followed by someone (I'm assuming me) interviewing Beastie re her cameo in my dream and asking her if she'd like to return. I don't remember the answer. I hope it was yes!





2 comments:

Timorous Beastie said...

I'll be happy to return, provided I get to make all the decisions and then leave, again.

The Pixy Princess said...

I really have no say in what happens in my dreams. My mind seems to have a mind of its own!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...