Here's hoping that everyone will take a step towards a greener tomorrow. My contributions:
- Taking public transit - everywhere, every day
- Printing on the back of used paper at work. Works for all internal office documents
- Carrying my travel coffee mug and water thermos instead of paper cups and plastic bottles
- Always, always using cloth/reusable bags at shops and grocery stores
- Upgrading our furnace, fridge and oven to greener models
- Using less heating and AC by dressing warmer or lighter at home
- Adding to my garden - both indoors and outside
- Researching on recycling for every one of our household products - from batteries to bottles, electronics to eggshells!
After all, isn't all of this worth saving?