Friday, October 07, 2005

My Kingdom for a Nap!!

Lately, I always seem to wake up exhausted. No matter what time I go to bed. 9, 10, 11 pm.... I always wake up as weary as I was the night before. At this point, I seriously think I may be sleepwalking. That, or indulging in some other equally strange nightly activity. That's the only explanation I have for the constant lethargy.

A friend suggested I tape myself, just to find out just what is going on. But somehow that just seems like a creepy option I'd like to keep as a very very last resort.

I mean, I don't like being on camera when I'm awake and conscious... let alone when I'm not and have no control over what I may say or do. Some may argue that I (seem to) have little control over my tongue and actions even when I'm awake, but that's up for debate, and also not the point of this post.

So if anyone out there has a better idea... by all means, let me know.
For now, I'll just nod gently at my work desk.



Happier sleeping times!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...