Wednesday, June 07, 2006

General Banter

I.T came by yesterday when I was at lunch and changed my computer monitor.
Apparently I'm NOT going blind… I just had a fuzzy computer screen all along! Whew… thankfully I didn't go out and book that terribly expensive eye appointment!

Heidi (my faithful and not to mention sole blog reader) returns home this Friday after 2 months of "jaunting" all over India. Lucky little b*tch! I can't wait to meet her and hear all of her stories. I've already checked out some of the 100s of pics she's uploaded… and wow am I jealous!

Btw if anyone was curious… I finally DID finish the book about my grandparents. I sent it off to them sometime last month and they were overjoyed to receive it… or so I hear! I'm glad we got that done… they've done so much for me and various other family members over the years that this "tribute" was the very least we could do to "give back".

Jibblett's friends from his home town -or as I like to call 'em "The barn boyz" - are in town this weekend. Hopefully I can switch my Sunday shift so that I can get completely knackered Sattyday night! (it’s a hope at least!) It should make for an entertaining blog entry later.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...