Sunday, September 07, 2008

Happy Thought? Who has the time???

Just in case you were looking forward to seeing the September version of Happy Bunny's Thought for this month, you're going to have to wait a bit until this wedding-schmedding is all done. Life has been quite crazy these past 3 days since arriving in Glasgow. Very Best Friend is at her wits end as Hapless fiancé continues to bumble through life happily to do half of what he must.

VBF and I have taken God knows how many trips all around the city. We have been finalizing the catering, programming the church music, proofing, printing and compiling the church programs, meeting the hairdresser, coordinating with the ushers, picking up random necessary objects from VBF's home and bringing them to the city centre where we (her family and I) are staying, packing and wrapping the wedding favours, meeting with the church manager, organizing dinner so that the two families can finally meet AND coordinating with VBF's friends to throw her a surprise bridal shower/party tomorrow night. I'm sure I've left out some things, but you get the general idea.

I'm beat.

BUT - I have a GREAT dress and it will all be worth the while!



2 comments:

Timorous Beastie said...

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of you with the great dress and the great hair. What a combination.

The Pixy Princess said...

I know!!! I just hope I can live up to the hype!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...