Friday, September 28, 2007

Fall Lineup

All the TV stations are doing it, so why not one for me too??

After a relatively easy breezy summer, it’s back to a full week’s schedule for the Pixy Princess. I’m trying for a nice balance of activities that will help me exercise both mind and body in turn! Acknowledge that much more bodily exercise is needed, but we’re going to start small – for now!

Confirmed:


1. Wednesday 8pm – 9pm; September 19 to November 21
Dancing – Latin/Ballroom Level 1
Eastminster United Church @ Danforth/Chester.
Class 1 was a bit stiff and stilted – but putting that down to nervousness on part of everyone. Class 2 was sadly missed due to Chaos at the Career Fair (detailed post to follow)
Dances I will be learning – Cha cha cha, Samba, Foxtrot, Waltz and Tango.

2. Mondays and Wednesdays 5:20 pm – 7:20 pm; November 5 to December 12
French Classes
Alliance Française de Toronto, Bloor/Spadina
Desperately need to brush up on my French speaking skills as I need to be able to have a half decent conversation with my clients in Quebec! Thankfully classes are tax deductible or else I’d be in the poorhouse!

Proposed:

1. Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-7 pm
Hot Pilates
Tula Spa and Studios, Duncan/Adelaide
6 months and counting till I will have to sashay down a Church aisle as Maid of Honor at Very Best Friend’s wedding. Absolutely cannot be tub of lard. Must loose desired 10 lbs. No Compromise. No Excuses. Now is the Hour!

Will be checking out their classes next Tuesday. Really really hope it works out as I cannot see myself running on a treadmill at the gym! Get ready for a new-and-improved version of the Pixy Princess to hit the streets this season!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good. An excellent overall schedule which should keep you fairly busy.

Jo said...

i read 'walking down the aisle' and wondered if i'd missed the news of you getting married!

but not!

nice to see you're being all motivated!

CurlyGirlie said...

I'm liking the pilates funda - tell me if its good and I'll join up here - I hate the treadmill too and since I'm not a A.M. person - I need a class. and who is the very best friend? NB??

and please get rid of word verification - very annoying!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nix
The way to melt good old Gonsalves love handles is a spin cycle class. It's only 45 minutes, but you can eat a whole mars bar after and won't make a dent. I lost 20 kg doing it three times a week and am ready to take on the aisle.

Love
Shal

The Pixy Princess said...

Thanky you muchly for all the support!

Now - I just need to get my (large) butt in gear and GO to some of 'em! Esp the ones that will help reduce butt size!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...