Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Aftermath

 The last guests have just been ushered out the door and I turn back to survey the disaster zone that is my flat. If there is a direct correlation between how great the party was as compared to the mess left behind, the I'm thinking this was the party of all parties!


The clean up will take a while, especially since I'm feeling rather tender right now. But it was one helluva night. A fitting close to a week of birthday celebrations, and a terrific start to wonderful new decade ahead.

2 comments:

Wandering Wynie said...

Is that a lone, discarded stiletto I see? Love it!

I'm sorry this is late- I've been rubbish at keeping up recently but...

.... Happy belated birthday Pixie xxx

The Pixy Princess said...

hahahaha... you can actually see both shoes in this pic, but... strangely enough, it was just the one shoe that got left behind. No CLUE how my pal got home that night/morning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...