Friday, May 23, 2008

An Early Christmas Present

As of 9:05 am this morning, Operation "Explore Oceania" was officially underway!

In regular person speak, that means my tickets for my trip to New Zealand and Australia have been finalized and booked and *gulp* paid for! I leave on November 29th and arrive into Wellington, New Zealand on December 1st - loosing an entire day somewhere along the way over the Pacific! 

On December 9th I depart for Sydney, Australia where I will spend the next 3.5 weeks shuttling between Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane/Gold Coast and IF possible a hop over to Tasmania as well. 


Scheduled return to Toronto via LA on January 7 2009. 



2 comments:

CurlyGirlie said...

Hey u going to be in Auckland also?
U must do queenstown - I've seen pictures and it's stunning! Unfortunately due to stupid workplace - I never saw nothing!

The Pixy Princess said...

No plans for Auckland as I've been told that its just another city with not a whole lot to offer. Will be hanging out with Bruce and his wife Bethany in Wellington for a bit before heading off to check out the wonders of the South Island.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...