Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Talk

My Mum walked into my bedroom at 8:30 am on Saturday morning and posed the following question to me.
"So, are you and Jiblett planning anything longterm?"
My response: "ooooeeerrr??"
Anyone who even remotely knows me... knows just how alert I am most mornings.... let alone a Saturday morn after hours of binge drinking with
Well anyway.. it was clear that my mum wasn't going to leave until she had answer, and mumbles apparently didn't count. I was dying to tell her.. why don't you ask Jiblett.... and let me know what he says coz I'd sure like to know myself! But I didn't. My mother does not have a sense of humour. I get that from my dad's side of the family - together with my beautiful hands!
So I had to snap awake and let her know that neither of us actully had a clue and that's what she'll have to be happy with.I contemplated telling about the "man whore" theory... but remembered about the lack of humour just in time.
THIS is why I sleep through Saturday mornings.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...