Friday, September 23, 2005

I've finally done it!

And here it is.... a blog of my very own.

But now that I've finally gone ahead and done it.. I'm not too sure where I even want to begin?

What do I want to say that was SO important that I had to go and add to the clutter on an already cluttered internet(s)?

Coz really, now that I have all this free space in front of me, my thoughts are strangely silent. And believe me.. for me.. that IS strange. Even when I'm sleeping my thoughts are going at a 100 kph.

But that's a whole different blog post!

Keep reading if you want to know more!

PS: If this was a major award ceremony for bloggers, and I had just won for new blogger on the block, I'd say, "Thank you J0-in-Japan , Sanch and Conks.... and of course my agent, hairdresser and stylist"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...